BCI Form Factors
A popular BCI form factor* is the GC2/GC8. This lead acid battery product has been widely used for many decades in highly diversified industries such as golf carts and other electric vehicles. Lithium Power delivers the GC2/GC8 form factor lithium battery with significant technological breakthroughs that allow users to switch seamlessly.
Highlights of technological breakthroughs:
- Direct drop-in replacement
- Works with existing lead acid chargers/charging systems
- IP 67 rated
- UL 2580 certified battery cells
- UL 2271, UL 1973, IEC 62133, IEC 62619, ECE R100 certified pack
- Built-in heating element for low temperature charging
- Heat sink for excessive heat dissipation
- Smart BMS balances the cells within a pack and between multiple packs when connected in parallel
- CANBus communication
- User configurable settings
- Multi-level protection parameters
*Form factors are the dimensions and configuration of the appliance’s battery compartment.